Doug White

Tom Gardner wrote:
A bench grinder. {LET THE "DRILL DOCTOR" GUYS FREAK!!!)

Sorry, but I don't think I can grind a flat bottom drill
or a 45 deg angel drill point with a bench grinder.
cs

Depends on how fussy you are. I've done both. You can also rough them
on a bench grinder & fine tune them with a Dremel. The accuracy is only
limited by your ability to determine where you need to remove metal and
your patience. Some sort of template or jig could be used to check the
angle, even a bevel protractor. An Optivisor helps.

Doug White