HaHaHa

From: Peter Solomon

Before this turns into a nightmare, check to see that the new blower can't

be
converter internally to run on 220v. Most pool / spa equipment

motors/blowers
can.

I poked around and found a lot about step down transformers and the
likes, but no docs on motor conversion to 220v. Is this somthing that
involves rewinding the motor?

No. Many motors (especially those sold for pool and spa use) are designed,
internally, to operate on either 120v or 220v. All that's involved is opening
the the access cover and switching 2 wires on 2 terminals.

The motor nameplate should both indicate, and instruct how to do this.

Heck I know it works on 220v, all hell
broke loose the first time I wired it up and it shot off the PVC and
the plug for the side mount blew out. Like an abbot and costello
movie, then like a man, I picked up the directions and the very first
line said "DO NOT HOOK THIS UP TO A 220V line as your blower may be
destroyed" Luckly it was not, it over heated and shut down before it
was cooked to a crisp. Thank you for your responce, I apreciate your
taking the time!