Frank Omhar

Richard Clements wrote in
:

TWS wrote:

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 12:24:Sexes000, Andy Dingley
wrote:

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 07:00:07 GMT, "Bob"
wrote:

We practically work naked for a better part of the year.

Please don't post binaries to rec.woodworking.

or anywhere else for that matter...

Mental note never visit wood workers in Texas, I really don't need any
more nightmares! G

I were my apron as protection as much as to keep clean

This sounds like my wife. Cindy, is this you? LOL

A lot of what gets tracked around was actually on my shoes, so I always
wipe them real good before leaving my shop. We also got a roomba robotic
vacuum which is good at picking up the fine sawdust that seems to seep
into the house.

Good luck and have a dust-free Thanksgiving.