WoodMangler

Ghodges2 wrote:
Thought I would try the new alcohol method for drying bowls everyone is trying
so I went to the local hardware store to buy 5 gallons of denatured alcohol.
The girl at the cash register said that I was not a painter and wanted to know
what I was going to do with all that stuff. Told her if she promised not to
tell anyone, I would let her in on what I was doing with it, she promised not
to tell a soul. I told her I was having a big party and was going to have it
for everybody to drink. She informed me that it would kill everyone. I told
her that I had invented a simple new way to make it safe to drink, but could
tell no one how because I was going to get rich with my new invention. By the
time I got to the barber shop the boys wanted to know about the big party at my
place.
Glenn Hodges, having fun with all the inquiring minds in Nashville, GA.

What time should we be there?