Chuck

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 07:58:21 -0500, "Steven Raphael"
wrote:

Has this newsgroup suddenly gone quiet or is it that I am not receiving
messages for some reason?

I've been getting 50+ new msgs daily, and most days well over that.
Today was 62 new msgs my first d/l. Check with your news provider,
because you're not getting everything you should be. In the mean
time, you can go to Google and read it with about a 2-4 hour lag time.
The URL is:
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...ts.woodturning

--
Chuck *#:^)