BGBevill

I HAVE purchased from another company called Homier Distributors.
They are mobile merchants and set up a sale in a tent in different
towns. I have never been so dissatisfied with any other purchases.
Their stuff is total junk, and once they got your money, forget about
getting any help or being able to return defective items, or even
having an email returned. This is the worst company I have ever dealt
with. However, this same friend has also bought from Homier and says
he has gotten a few deals from them. Of course too, he just putters
around. I tend to really use tools, and those homier tools have all
broken within one day or less.

I might consider buying from Harbor Freight if I have access. I will
NEVER buy from Homier again.

I probably did not really answer your question, but this is just some
personal experience.

Mark

I have purchased hand tools from both Harbor Freight and Homier with decent
results. I also bought a 1/2" drill from Homier a few years back and it quit
the first time I used it. Unlike Marks experience, I had no problem getting it
replaced and the new one they sent is still working fine, although still not
top quality. I also bought a air compressor from Homier that ran for about a
year and quit. I got so used to having it around that I just went and bought a
better quality one, but I did get my money's worth out of the cheaper one. I
am still using the air tools I got from Homier with no problems. I can't
remember any power tools that I have bought from HF, but I do get their fliers
and I see their prices.

Bobby