Andy Hall

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 19:17:03 -0000, "stuart noble"
wrote:

Andy Hall wrote in message
I've bought fittings like that from WF ELectrical.

THey have their own brand, Alto, which is fairly reasonable.

A shame their website is being revamped, but I'll ring the local branch.
Thanks for the lead.

They have a catalogue with some quite good stuff.

For example, I needed some 3 compartment trunking and components a
while back and they were about 40% less than the major brands.
The Alto product turned out to be Gilflex, which is a major brand
anyway, and the Gilflex name is still on there.

Don't forget to ask for discount, or better phrase the question as
though they are going to give you discount.

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl