Paul

The majority of high street diy stores sell cabinets that are either
white or coffee bean (mottled) interior. They supply replacement end
panels for those cabinets on show and a variety of doors.

Kitchen manufacturers and distributors however tend to have a higher
spec. 18mm cabinets (some with 18mm solid backs. The cabinets are
usually colour matched with the door (internal and external) and alot
of manufacturers are supplying high quality blum motion fittings.

There are plenty of cabinet makers around but they will probably only
deal direct with the trade.

Whereabouts are you based. You can drop me an email at
and I will see if I can put you in touch
with a supplier.

Paul