Lobster

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
et...

"stuart noble" wrote in message

fluorescent

HEY! This is uk.diy. You're not allowed to spell it like that!

ROFL!! So it's not just me then!! Just out of interest though, looking at
google:

"Fluorescent" gets 142,000 hits in "all groups" compared to 61,700 for
"Flourescent" (a ratio of 2.30:1), whereas the comparable figures for
uk.d-i-y on its own are 2,040 and 614 respectively (a ratio of 3.32:1)

From this I conclude:

(a) in fact, uk.d-i-y users are actually MORE likely to get it right than
usenet users as a whole - although I'll have to leave it somebody else to
determine the statistical significance; and

(b) I need to get out more.

David