Radford

Default RCA F27351WN CTC177BE Has no color. Black and white picture only

The display will only show in Black and White. No color! The user said that
the unit would not turn on but when we got the unit it did turn on. The
only schematic that we have is for the CTC176 which came from the
Electronic Servicing & Technology magazine. (PROFAX 3108 CTC176) Do not
know how close the schematic is with this unit. We check the Color kill
pin on the T-chip and is was at 3.6V. We do not want to invest in the
repair manual because this is the only unit that the University has. Have
not check yet for the 3.58 MHz reference osc. Any thoughts on what could
cause this problem would be greatly appreciated.