Mathew J. Newton

Default Black sanitary silicone sealant?

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
snip
OK.

I would talk to your granite supplier.

Whilst my worktops are 'granite-grey' they are unfortunately just your
standard laminated affairs. :-)

Do you already have the worktops? I am wondering whether you could
cut them into the wall. That would probably give a better finich and
appearance.

The worktops are indeed in place, and sealed by the previous owner in
white-verging-on-dirty-black silicone. Given the 'standard'
materials/decor/finish I'm just requiring a neat siliconed edge, and thought
black may well fit the bill a tad better.

Thanks for the inputs thus far - a few searches on the web revealed some
black sanitary sealants but invariably trade-supply only and thus whilst
this proves it exists I might just take up Grunff's suggestion of using
standard non-fungicidal sealant and see how it goes.

Cheers,

Mathew