Barry & Nikki

I'm sure its sellers driving up their own prices. I run into the same
scenario with car audio stuff. A stated/obvious "BROKEN" car stereo that I
can use for parts more often then not sells for near retail. Its sickening
what Ebay allows to go on. But then again they are making $$ from it if a
legitimate buyer gets lured in.

"jakdedert" wrote in message
.. .

snip

In addition, even broken PDA's are selling for a significant percentage of
'used-working' prices. I don't know who's buying up all those broken

PDA's,
digicams and laptops on ebay, but I'm astounded at the prices they're
commanding.

jak