Mathew J. Newton

Default Black sanitary silicone sealant?

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 21:22:44 GMT, "Mathew J. Newton"
wrote:

Does anyone know where I can pick up a tube of sanitary silicone sealant

in
black? I'm based in Bristol and have seen an abundance of white, clear

and
'brown' but not black...

It's for a granite-grey kitchen worktop and so a dark grey would suffice

but
something tells me I'll be luckier getting black, if any.

Mathew

Are you talking about a worktop to worktop seam, or something for the
back?

It's for where the worktop meets the back wall. I don't think translucent
would suffice in my case as the join is far from perfect (wonky wall) and so
I was intending to use an opaque sealant to mask the unevenness.

Mathew