Andy Hall

Default Black sanitary silicone sealant?

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 21:22:44 GMT, "Mathew J. Newton"
wrote:

Does anyone know where I can pick up a tube of sanitary silicone sealant in
black? I'm based in Bristol and have seen an abundance of white, clear and
'brown' but not black...

It's for a granite-grey kitchen worktop and so a dark grey would suffice but
something tells me I'll be luckier getting black, if any.

Mathew

Are you talking about a worktop to worktop seam, or something for the
back?

If it's a seam then the professionals use some special type of epoxy
and it is available in colours or can be coloured. I don't have a
product name unfortunately.

For a seal at the back, a transparent silicone is efffective and
"disappears" unless you plaster it on.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl