Sumgod

Default Holes

Alternatively..............

Get a couple of wooden battens. Cut plaster back to brickwork. Drill, plug
and screw battens to wall. Make good. Screw brackets to battens.

"John" wrote in message
Help. At my daughter's house one of her (double 5 ft) radiators was loose

on
the wall and I was worried about her toddler pulling it off and wrecking

the
pipes.

I took off the radiator and the holes that the brackets are plugged to are
enormous (and of dubious geometry). I cannot put the brackets in a

different
location due to the lugs on the back of the radiators.

Ideally I need to fill the holes and start again. Have you any suggestions
on how to go about this - or if there are any alternative radiator

brackets
available (the radiators have a top and bottom seam.

--

Regards

John

---