Gunner

On Tue, 23 Nov 2004 08:34:32 -0500, "Glenn Ashmore"
wrote:

Gunner, it is very hard to understand your position on this. You have
consistantly claimed that the Constitution should be strictly interpreted
and the government should stay out of citizens lives but when it comes to
laws that clearly ignore the constitution and intrudes on our lives far more
than anything previous, you are all for it.+

"The Constitution is not a Suicide Pact"
Justice Arthur Goldberg

When the Patriot Act is ruled unconstitutional, Ill be on the
barracades passing you ammuntion, if its not voided immediately.

The really odd thing is, when they start searching the internet and
profiling the potential "fringe" people to lock up, you will be among the
first to go. :-)

It really depends on what they consider the Fringe group, now doesnt
it? If its conservatives doing the defining...you are likely to be
going up the chimney. If its Leftists..then indeed..it will be me.

But all humor aside...Ive studied the PA, and while some of the
measures COULD be misused, I , so far, dont see any evidence that they
have been. Im rather happy to see that several of those portions have
already been ruled against by courts. It means the People are paying
attention and the system is working to protect us, one and all.

Gunner

"If I'm going to reach out to the the Democrats then I need a third
hand.There's no way I'm letting go of my wallet or my gun while they're
around."

"Democrat. In the dictionary it's right after demobilize and right
before demode` (out of fashion).
-Buddy Jordan 2001