The Question Asker

Arena didnt work out overly cheap, MFIs prices were similar thats even after
the salesman at MFI told me not to buy now as the prices went up yesterday
in line for the sale in January, so maybe nows not the best time to buy a
kitchen
"Zikki Malambo" wrote in message
om...
Christian McArdle wrote:
Ideally I would also like to select the colour (internal and external)
of
the Carcasss so that I do not have to have that "clinical brilliant
white"
inside that a lot of units from MFi, B&Q and Ikea have.

Someone round here recommended arena kitchens recently. Can't
remember the url, but a google search should throw it up easily
enough. They seemed to have some good stuff. Not sure what their
prices are like (Mind you, if they're in the same league as Hombase's
price on a tall unit, I think i'll go and buy some blockboard!).