mac davis

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 20:33:34 GMT, Janice Brown
wrote:

Hi Guys - My husband loves woodworking and I love him, but the sawdust,
woodchips, and whatever else that is continuously tracked into the rest
of the house from the basement is making me crazy. It's not like he
doesn't try to clean up after himself, but there is a lot of small
sawdust that does not get vacuumed up. I thought I'd ask the guys who
would know, what do you do to keep the dust down? - Janice

Shower and changing room between basement and house? lol

2 things come to mind, since it's a basement shop.. the obvious is for
hubby to vacuum himself off before he leaves the shop, (sounds weird,
but a lot of us do this), and take off his shoes before he comes in
the house..
the other thing is something like doormats that trap dirt and sawdust
on the stairs from shop to house..