Darrell Feltmate

Default A Good Reason to go to church (gloat)

The young fellow looks at his mon on Sunday morning and says, "Why do I have
to go to church?. It is hunting season and the day in gorgeous. Besides, I
do not like those people and they do not like me. Give me one good reason
why I should go."
His mom replied, "I will give you two. One: you are 34 years old and you
should know better. Two: you are the minister."

Aside from being the minister and really liking the people, I showed up at
church on Sunday to have one of the folks ask me if I could use the black
cherry log he had set in the parking lot for me. 12" daimeter and 8' 6"
long. I said yes. Great folks at that church.

--
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate