jack

I like the steak idea. This is great advice. !!

I think we can all agree that tools are dangerous. Lower grade tools make
the jobs we do even more dangerous. For example, I would never consider a
lower grade saw. If you think about it as simply a safety issue, I think
the extra money is worth it to keep us out of the emergency room.

If you really need to a decent tool, and don't want to pay the money for it,
then rent a high-quality tool to do the job.

"Cox West" wrote in message

Tools are freedom. Good ones open up possibilities and can last a

lifetime.

$29.95 is better spent on a good steak, cooked to your preference, with a
tall glass of ale.

Dave