Childfree Scott

Most of their tools are OK for occasional home use.

I have one of their:
Heat gun kit, and I use it a lot and think it's great and recommend.

Router, for occasional use, and it's good too.

Hammer Drill, for occasional use, and it's OK. Would probably buy a
better one next time. I use it more as a regular drill so it gets
used more often than I intended to use it.

Belt Sander, for occasional use, and it's OK.

Jig Saw, for rare use, and would recommend avoiding.

HVLP Paint gun, use it a lot and love it.

Air Compressor, use it a lot and like it.

I also have one or two big wrenches from them that I use on really
rare occasions. I agree with previous posters to get better hand
tools (I buy Craftsman for that).