Tyrone Park

Default Sony KPR-4110 - HV comes up and shuts down constantly.

When this set is turned on HV comes up and then goes down in a
repeated cycle. There is no audio as well. I do not have a service
manual for this set and this is the first one of these that I have
seen. It appears that when the crt's illuminate the set shuts down.
Using the video input mode with no input, the set would constantly
pulse for a short while until the pulsing became minimal to then not
pulsing at all. Sort of like a cap is weak or something. Have anyone
seen this problem before? Any response is appreciated!