Gunner

Default I need a small water pump

I need a small water pump for hooking up a TIG torch. Ive got a big
chiller, but its about 5 gallons a minute and the size of a dorm
refridgerator..

I need a 24VAC or 110 or 220 1ph pump that will push all of 1 gpm at
40+ psi

I was given one of the Lincoln Magnum coolant units that sits on the
top of the welder, but the pump motor is toast and Lincoln wants $280
for a new motor (!)

The pump that is in there now (and missing some pieces) is a ShurFlo
8004-251-227. 24vac, 1.2gph at 75 psi.

This I believe is a diaphram pump with a bypass.

I found Shurflos website and they want about $165 for a similar pump
unit..not in the cards....

Any surplus sources for small pumps like this? Id guess it needs to
have a bypass ?

Thanks

Gunner

"If I'm going to reach out to the the Democrats then I need a third
hand.There's no way I'm letting go of my wallet or my gun while they're
around."

"Democrat. In the dictionary it's right after demobilize and right
before demode` (out of fashion).
-Buddy Jordan 2001