Dan Valleskey

We are terrible housekeepers, and I am in and out of the shop
continually throughout the day. I vacuum myself if I've been sanding,
or turning. Run an air filter when I need to. Sweep once a week
whether I need to or not. But the best thing is an astroturf mat
between the shop area and the rest of the garage.

Now if I could just get my 9 y.o. to stop walking out there in his
stocking feet.

-Dan V.

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 20:33:34 GMT, Janice Brown
wrote:

Hi Guys - My husband loves woodworking and I love him, but the sawdust,
woodchips, and whatever else that is continuously tracked into the rest
of the house from the basement is making me crazy. It's not like he
doesn't try to clean up after himself, but there is a lot of small
sawdust that does not get vacuumed up. I thought I'd ask the guys who
would know, what do you do to keep the dust down? - Janice