Steve

Default New VFD/ Confused on Settings?

I just got a Sumitomo Heavy Industries AF3000 VFD for free. It is 5HP
w/ a digital key board on the face of the drive. I am having trouble
understanding the settings listed below. Also, if I change the Output
frequency do I need to change other parameters such as the "Max.
Voltage Output Frequency" or will the VFD adjust itself? Also, what do
these settings all mean? I just want to be able to vary the speed of
the 3 phase motor on my lathe. Maximum Hz is apparently 400. Also,
even though this is a digital setup can I install a pot to adjust the
frequency? Any help greatly appreciated. Thanks, Steve

All listed settings are "Factory Preset".

Max Output Frequency 60.0 Hz
Max Voltage 200.0 V
Max Voltage Output Frequency 60.0 Hz
Intermediate Output Frequency 1.5 Hz
Intermediate Output Frequency Voltage 11V
Min Output Frequency 1.5 Hz
Min Output Frequency Voltage 11V
Output Volatge Limiter Selector 0000