william kossack

Thanks. I asked around and none of the other vendors had heard of it.

Chuck wrote:
On 22 Nov 2004 08:39:51 -0800, (william kossack)
wrote:

I picked up a chunk of wood at the Denver Woodworking show that the
seller was calling Orange Agate?

Anyone have any idea what this wood is? I can't find any reference on
it.

According to some friends who saw and purchased this wood at another
show, this and another species called "Black agate" are actually new
species from Peru. Sorry, no information on the species names, but
they're apparently legit.

--
Chuck *#:^)
chaz3913(AT)yahoo(DOT)com