John Harlow

I got one of their portable bandsaws when it was on sale for around
$60 and I swear it's the greatest thing since sliced bread for cutting
almost anything from wood to 2" x 2" angle iron. I think I reach for
it more often than any other hand power tool in my collection.

I have their larger bandsaw on a stand; it's great. Their blades, though,
are terrible.

I also bought their electric impact wrench about 12 years ago. It still
works fine.

Since then I have bought a disc grinder, sawzall knockoff, lots of hand
tools, compressor, hammer drill, floodlights, and their largest 3-in-1
multimachine. Everything works as advertised.

Last week I borrowed a friend's small (1300 psi I think) electric power
washer he bought for $79. The damn thing did a great job washing my brick
house and sidewalks.

I have been a satisfied customer for years and will continue to be.