Dan

On Mon 22 Nov 2004 08:36:21p, ender (Jeffrey J.
Kosowsky) wrote in :

Presumably you never get something for nothing so I imagine the
quality of a 29.95 sawzall type tool can't be as good as a $200
Milwaukee version... but that being said, is it worth buying this
stuff?

I bought the recip saw. Actually it was on sale for 25$ when I needed one
for a garage project. I figured, if it does this one job it was worth it
and if I find myself using it a lot, I'll get a good one. It did the garage
job, then another one, then the bathroom remodel, then it helped tear down
the neighbor's old shed, and it still goes on and on.

I like having a reciprocating saw around so when it dies I'll upgrade, but
I don't feel bad about having bought this one.

I don't know if I'd trust 'em well enough to get something that's supposed
to be precise, like a sliding miter saw, though.

Dan