Craig Hart

White glue ( a.k.a PVA) works. So do a few flat head nails - just don't
drive them more than what is required to slightly compress the fibreglass.

finally, loose filling works too - just cut the glass slightl oversize and
the compression will hold the sheet in by tension alone. This is not always
suitable for every cabinet, mind you.

Craig

"Dan" wrote in message
Not really a repair issue, but I'll bet someone here has an idea on
this. I have a couple MDF cabinets which will each house 1 10" woofer &
1 10" passive radiator as subs. I have some of that white "softer" owens
corning fiberglass insulation that comes in a pink plastic cover (the
type that is totally enclosed in the plastic) which I intend to remove
from its covering & use to line the walls of the enclosures. What is the
best way to attach the fiberglass to the walls of the boxes? Glue I'm
assuming, but what type is best?

TIA

Dan