Fred

"Bob Eager" wrote:

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 23:30:01 UTC, (Fred) wrote:

Ok, moved to this house recently that is really nice, but comes
without a cellar due to flooding in the area (not the house itself).
But what to do with 200+ bottles of reasonably fine wine that needs to
be stored. Drinking up is not an option = waste of money. The obvious
answer is a wine fridge. But they are super large and sturdy and still
only provide limited storage. For my number of bottles they cost
around a 1000 pounds, which I would rather spend on some more wine.

This *might* be an option. Haven't looked at their prices recently, and
it's a Flash site so I haven't looked now...but it's interesting
anyway...

http://www.spiralcellars.co.uk

--
Bob Eager
begin a new life...dump Windows!

What a cool idea. I wish I had the dough for that sort of thing. But
paying workmen for four days to dig a hole in my garden is just the
sort of crazy idea that I would love to do.

F.