Charles Spitzer

"patrick conroy" wrote in message

"Janice Brown" wrote in message
.. .

of the house from the basement is making me crazy. It's not like he
doesn't try to clean up after himself, but there is a lot of small
sawdust that does not get vacuumed up. I thought I'd ask the guys who

If its just stuffed getting tracked into the house - then I have a
dedicated
coverall and pair of shoes that stay in the shop. That pretty much takes
care of 95% of keeping the house sawdust free. On those days when I know
my
hair caught some dust - I either take a ShopVac hose to my 'mop' or give
it
a blast with compressed air.

Industrial / research places also make some adhesive paper, about the size
of a floor mat, that you step on when leaving. Think of it as walk-able
flypaper for sawdust. I have no idea where you'd find this stuff. The
dedicated shoes and coveralls work for me.

this is for sale as a mat for in front of the cat litter box in the pet
store.