Bill Rubenstein

I think that InfoRelation should run a spell-checker against their web site -- it might help
to give it a more 'professional' appearance.

Bill

In article cCsod.809$Rs2.490@trnddc03, says...
(inforelation4) wrote:

Hallo anybody!

Hi Tim,

I have an opportunity to make $25,000,000.00 while helping a close
friend get $100,000,000.00 out of Nigeria. I just need some investors to
help raise the $2,500,000 needed to get the process underway. Are you
interested? Perhaps you could invest some of your earnings from
InfoRelation?

LD

I am a journalist and I am writting an article about a new,
interesting, rapidly growing webservices. Now I am collecting the
information about InfoRelation.com .
I have found that InfoRelation was mentionned in this forum. So I
would like to ask you to send me your opinion about the
InfoRelation.com service
and its offer: the process of connecting demand and suply for
knowledge, skills etc.

I will be grateful for any opinion (also about the problems with
InfoRelation, InfoRelation's competitors etc.)!

Best regards,
Tim Kelly
PS. If there is anybody who earned any money on InfoRelation - please
describe me the field of interest in case of which the earning has
been arrived at.