rck

Yes, 20 amp circuit. My computer / printer / monitor power strip is on a 15
amp line and the overhead light blinks when the laser printer goes through
it's warm up cycle. I'm using a backup supply for the computer to keep
voltage constant. I'm thinking of adding a second backup supply with 7 amps
in which will deliver more current out for a limited time. Eventually, I'll
get around to putting in a 20 amp line. If you have the choice now, don't
put in a 15.

Bob

wrote in message ...
There is no such thing as too much power. You don't
NEED more than 15 amps, but go with 20A and 12guage
wire, anyway.