IMM

"dms1.go-plus.net" wrote in message
I would be very wary of these sockets. The doubles are un-switched plus

the
single switched are in my opinion expensive.

I tried one of these in a customers kitchen who wanted a lot of sockets

and
not see them, well they are not all that well hidden plus you have a flex
going ALL the way UP to under the cupboard.

You are much better off mounting a socket at the height prescribed in the
current IEE regulations and I am not too sure if these are to British
Standards either.

What height is that?

Beware of doing DIY from 1st Jan Nest year unless you consult building
control and have it tested you will be breaking the law and could be fined

hefty sum check out www.a2znorthants.co.uk and click on part P