Stuart Johnson

Janice,
A nice 30' x 50' heated and airconditioned shop out back would take care of
most of the problem. If that isn't an option a good dust colletor and air
cleaner will go a long way but I don't think there is anything that is going
to be 100 percent. If he has a compressor he might use it to dust himself off
but be sure it is set at a very low pressure. I also found that wiping my
feet on one of those door mats that have the prickly plastic things took care
of the odd chips on my shoes.

Good luck.

Stuart Johnson
Red Oak, Texas

In article , Janice Brown
wrote:
Hi Guys - My husband loves woodworking and I love him, but the sawdust,
woodchips, and whatever else that is continuously tracked into the rest
of the house from the basement is making me crazy. It's not like he
doesn't try to clean up after himself, but there is a lot of small
sawdust that does not get vacuumed up. I thought I'd ask the guys who
would know, what do you do to keep the dust down? - Janice