Bert Coules

Andy,

Ahh, just had another look, I think I see now! The 30° angled section is
_part_of_ the socket, I was thinking they were just mounted on that for
display, and you'd have to fit something similar yourself ...

I understand your confusion. No, the brushed chrome wedge-shaped mount is
part and parcel of the whole thing. If you choose the worktop/wall angle as
the place to put them (as opposed to the underside-of-the-wall-unit/wall
angle) then clearly they'll take up some of the worktop space, but I'm
inclined to think that's a small price to pay for neatness and convenience.

Bert
http://www.bertcoules.co.uk