MBQ

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message .uk...
Am I the only person to be asked to increase my gas and electric prices
voluntarily?

I have been offered by BG (my suppliers for both gas and electric) a chance
to increase my electricity bill by 2.25% and my gas bill by 3.5% from their
current prices and they (BG) will fix the price until April 2007(VAT
alterations do not apply).

What is the catch?

Adam

They wouldn't make such an offer unless they thought there was a high
probablility of an upside for them either in terms of increased income
or customer retention.

Re-calculate the odds from your own point of view , and the balance of
probability is that your better off declining their offer and shopping
around.

MBQ