Dave

Christian McArdle wrote:
Ideally I would also like to select the colour (internal and external) of
the Carcasss so that I do not have to have that "clinical brilliant white"
inside that a lot of units from MFi, B&Q and Ikea have.

MFI sell display cabinets for glass doors that are coloured throughout,
although there might not be a large choice of colours beyond white or
woodgrain effect.

Christian.

I looked at the B&Q carcasses in a bit more detail recently, apparently
they all now come with a printed (mottled?) pattern inside to "brand"
them as B&Q. Until I saw this I was all set to buy a B&Q kitchen but to
me it just looks naff, apparently others like it!

--
Dave S
(The return email address is a dummy)