John Rumm

IMM wrote:

No need to as I am brilliant at English and life in general.

"You left out a 'there is', a second 'at', and there is a superfluous
'to' and three commas are missing."

How about a "z"s here and there.

No you are mixing singular and plural here. Also a "Z" on its own does
not form a word in English.

Must try harder.

Yes, really must.

Too true, not a plumber. 10/10

No, a plumber would have a pipe cutter....

He would hae made an ideal Camp
guard at Buchenwald, or Roman Catholic
Priest,

Are you saying both are the same? My oh my!!! This one needs professional
attention.

No, your basic English language comprehension seems to be lacking as
well. The inclusion of "or" would indicate they where alternative
options and not necessarily needing to both be true.

or join the political party that tells the biggest lies,
in the fewest words.

I will never join the Tory party.

Yes, I think you are agreeing with him.

--