The Natural Philosopher

Mary Fisher wrote:

":::Jerry::::" wrote in message

Have you experienced this anywhere to be sure you like it?

What, under-floor heating, other than potential running coasts I can't see
disadvantage. Assuming the installation / design is done well.

The actual heating, not running costs.

I can't stand for long on a heated floor and I know I'm not alone. It seems
to 'draw' some people's feet, making them very tired.

Also, a son had it in his council flat years ago and the flat wasn't really
warm unless you were close to the floor.

I think it's important to know whether or not you'll like it before
investing in something expensive.

Come round here Mary,and see what it CAN be like. Except on the very
coldest days the floor is not warm, just not cold.

And with proper insulation, its the same temperature throughout the
room. You don't even notice the room is heated.

Till you go outside.

Mary