Aenuff

Default Fused Spur with Timer & Thermostat, electrical suppliers?

"Dave Plowman" wrote in message
In article ,
Aenuff wrote:
Basically I need about 10 of these to wire up storage radiators. No
they're not on economy seven, are just on a normal ring. At the moment
they simply plug into a socket with a timer on the plug! It works but
people keep unplugging / bypassing the timers etc. Considering these are
all new heaters I'd like to have them hard wired to a spur.

But wouldn't those same people just alter the time switch to bypass it?

--
*Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn

Possibly but its a lot more intimidating for someone to change a hardwired
digital timer than a £5 plug in mechanical "thingy" plus they can't take off
the timer just plug the heater straight into the socket.

Its the best idea I've seen so far, thats not to say someone here hasn't got
a better one (hoping?)

Cheers

Tony