Capitol

Perhaps you should take your own advice about posting!!
Capitol

:::Jerry:::: wrote:
wrote in message

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 18:25:00 -0000, ":::Jerry::::"
wrote:

wrote in message

On Sat, 20 Nov 2004 14:45:09 +0000, Michael Chare
wrote:

I want to build a 5m high tower in my garden to hold a 1m diameter
satellite dish.

One option is to build the tower using scaffolding, but does anyone

have

better idea? I have though of the top of an old electricity pylon but

they

are not easy to find!

Michael Chare.

If you wanted to go the 5m tower route, then how about a single length
of scaffolding rooted in a concrete block? And if it sways around then
3 or 4 cables to steady it.

Totally clueless !...

Not so much as you. I've been looking at exactly this from my bedroom
window in a nearby garden for the past 12 years.

Yah right, and pigs fly over it too.