Dave Plowman

Default Fused Spur with Timer & Thermostat, electrical suppliers?

In article ,
Aenuff wrote:
Basically I need about 10 of these to wire up storage radiators. No
they're not on economy seven, are just on a normal ring. At the moment
they simply plug into a socket with a timer on the plug! It works but
people keep unplugging / bypassing the timers etc. Considering these are
all new heaters I'd like to have them hard wired to a spur.

But wouldn't those same people just alter the time switch to bypass it?

--
*Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?

Dave Plowman London SW 12
RIP Acorn