tarquinlinbin

On 21 Nov 2004 05:04:50 -0800, "Charles Middleton"
wrote:

Hi,

As requested by Andy Hall, ive put some pictures of my CH system on
line on a friends web space...

http://members.aol.com/mysteriouscities/

The pictures are reasonably large so apologies in advance for download
times.

I would have some minor concerns about the relative positions of the
cold feed and expansion pipes in that strictly speaking, I would not
consider them "close coupled". Have you checked in case the cold feed
is blocked?. To do this,drain some water off the system (see if there
is a drain valve downstairs) and see if the ballvavle in the header
tank operates to top up as it drains. If not,suspect a blocked cold
feed in the area whre it connects to the system.

joe