Lurch

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 10:55:54 +0000 (UTC), "Keith G. Powell"
strung together this:

Why is "my" system not fully pumped? Both the CH and DHW circuits are
pumped. No gravity/convection circuits involved.

Erm, now I read it properly, I think you could be right. Some new
words seem to have come to light!

I illustrated "my" system to show one reason why a pump would be running
continuously - not to advocate it.

Fair enough, I misread your first post. Just 1 minor point that still
stands, the OPs system is gravity hot water, I can't be bothered to
write anymore.....
--

SJW
A.C.S. Ltd