Dan

Thanks for the reply. I'm assuming you mean a polyester material such
as dacron? Anything else I should look for when buying this material?
Each box is ~ 2.25 cu'. I had thought of attaching a ~ 3" layer of
fiberglass directly the panels, but would I be better off simply loose
stuffing the entire interior rather than gluing the damping material
directly to the panels? Sure would be easier.

Dan

NSM wrote:

"Dan" wrote in message
| Not really a repair issue, but I'll bet someone here has an idea on
| this. I have a couple MDF cabinets which will each house 1 10" woofer &
| 1 10" passive radiator as subs. I have some of that white "softer" owens
| corning fiberglass insulation that comes in a pink plastic cover (the
| type that is totally enclosed in the plastic) which I intend to remove
| from its covering & use to line the walls of the enclosures. What is the
| best way to attach the fiberglass to the walls of the boxes? Glue I'm
| assuming, but what type is best?

I don't like fibreglass for this. There's always a chance it will come loose
and cut through the voice coils etc. Look in fabric shops for fibre filling
as used in comforters.