Dan

Default Attaching fiberglass to the walls of a speaker enclosure

Not really a repair issue, but I'll bet someone here has an idea on
this. I have a couple MDF cabinets which will each house 1 10" woofer &
1 10" passive radiator as subs. I have some of that white "softer" owens
corning fiberglass insulation that comes in a pink plastic cover (the
type that is totally enclosed in the plastic) which I intend to remove
from its covering & use to line the walls of the enclosures. What is the
best way to attach the fiberglass to the walls of the boxes? Glue I'm
assuming, but what type is best?

TIA

Dan