Mike Mitchell

Default Will the chancellor cane house owners in the budget?

On Wed, 18 Feb 2004 00:23:56 -0000, "Capitol"
wrote:

Mike Mitchell wrote in message ...

Well, we can't spend our way out of the problems, else we'd be paying
so much tax, there'd be no take-home pay left. We need to change our
attitude.

But that's what the Libdems want to do!! Also they want to join the
worthless Euro and be ruled by Brussels!

Worthless?

Can't come soon enough for those of us like me who believe in Europe
and want Europe to be a strong bulwark against American hegemony.

What a choice!

You're right. Fantastic! What a choice!

I don't disagree with your desire to have a responsible, hard working well
paid population, but the only economy I've seen which rewards effort and
efficiency and controls taxes is the US. No, it's not perfect, but apart
from lacking universal healthcare, it's probably the best there is.

Not perfect? The US economy is dire! Look at the jobs situation! Look
at the enormous deficit that the Bushies have wrought when Clinton
left a surplus behind him! The state of the US economy is likely to
cost Dubya the election, along with all the lies told over Iraq.

MM