Lazarus Long

not so obscure. possibly age related. I understood immediately.

On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 00:42:16 GMT, Mapdude wrote:

Just wanted to let you know that that joke did not go over every one's
head..........obscure but funny. I got it.

John DeBoo wrote:

Dave Hinz wrote:

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 11:51:40 GMT, Keith Nuttle
wrote:

Has anything been announced about the future of Craftsman tools.

They will now be available in a range of pastel colors, coordinated to
the Martha Stewart Jailware collection.

Dave "Not making a strap-on tools and womens' prison joke here" Hinz

Would those come with the Billy Jean King seal of approvalG? No, that
was Snap-On tools huh...