Brian Elfert

"AAvK" writes:

or several ways, no matter what. So, what if you would spend merely twice
as much on an accurate, properly U.S. made, heavy floor standing machine
of twelve speeds, with free shipping and a full two year warrentee? If yes,
then search for Palmgren on Amazon.com. It will last a loooooooong time!

Where can I get more info on Palmgren? They have a ton of stuff on
Amazon.com and if it is really USA made, some of it will likely make it to
my shop. I wouldn't mind a USA made drill press for twice the cost of a
Tool Shop model.

Brian Elfert